With so many elder law attorneys out there, you might wonder why you should hire Senior-Legal. Here are the top ten reasons to give us a call first.
1. We can clarify the confusion. We know the difference between Medicare and Medicaid. We know what benefits are available to you to help pay your long-term care costs. We can explain this complicated process to you.
2. We are compassionate about your crisis. When you or a loved one are looking at long-term care costs, we understand that it can be the most difficult time in your life. We care about you and will listen to your concerns with kindness and compassion. You’re important to us.
3. We want to protect you. When you feel most vulnerable, we are here to support you. We will give you the information and tools necessary, so you can make the best decisions for your long-term health care needs and your financial well-being. We will work to uphold your choices.
4. We are problem solvers. We take a look at the broad picture involving you, your family, your health care, and your finances. We take the time to learn about your personal situation. Combining our great understanding of you with our expertise in long-term care benefits, we can offer you the best solutions.
5. We show you how to get the results you want. We will guide you through the best possible solutions with our detailed recommendations. We meet with you and answer your questions in detail to show you the benefits of implementing our suggestions.
6. We work quickly. When you work with us, we work hard and fast to get your plans implemented. Along the way, you will clearly know what information we need from you and where we are in the process. We want to get you results so you can enjoy clarity and peace of mind.
7. We know how nursing homes work. Having worked with the industry for nearly two decades, we know how nursing homes operate and what motivates them. They know we get great results and get them paid. You can rest assured that you are working with a lawyer respected by the nursing home.
8. We will fight for your rights. We are fierce advocates for our clients. When your health and finances are on the line, we will do everything we can to champion you and your rights. We have the litigation chops to fight for you.
9. We won’t surprise you with unexpected fees. When you meet with us, we explain our standardized pricing structure for our services. We won’t gouge you based on the amount of your assets. Our pricing is fair and reasonable, and you will know what services you are getting from us up front.
10. We will be here for you. After we finish our work for you, we realize that you and your family may have questions. Maybe you’ve misplaced your important documents. Maybe your agents don’t know what they should do. Whatever the situation, big or small, we are here to help.