Senior-Legal’s founding partner, Natalie Drinkard, has seen too many families go broke paying for long-term care. In nearly two decades of working with nursing homes and their patients, she has fought the beleaguered and complex government process of securing benefits for seniors—a process which can cause unnecessary frustration for families in their greatest time of need. Senior-Legal is the solution. Together, we will ensure that your family has the legal tools to protect your lifetime savings from long-term care costs, all while accessing government benefits available to help pay those expenses. Senior-Legal will remove the worry and frustration from the process, while embracing you with compassion and support.
Founding partner Natalie Drinkard has been licensed to practice law in Maryland since 1997. After becoming a partner at a mid-size law firm in Towson, Maryland in 2004, Natalie founded her own law firm in 2007, where she continues to practice today as Senior-Legal.
Natalie is a member of the following organizations:
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- Women’s Bar Association of Maryland
- Women’s Bar Association of Howard County, Past President
- Howard County Bar Association, Estates and Trusts Section
- Maryland State Bar Association, Litigation and Estates and Trusts Sections
And has the following bar admissions:
- Maryland Bar, 12/16/1997
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 3/27/1998
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1/05/2012
In addition, seeking a deeper understanding of seniors’ long-term care choices, dementia and the aging process, Natalie completed the Maryland Assisted Living Manager certification course in 2017.