Founding partner Natalie Drinkard has been licensed to practice law in Maryland since 1997. After becoming a partner at a mid-size law firm in Towson, Maryland in 2004, Natalie founded her own law firm in 2007, where she continues to practice today as Senior-Legal.
Natalie is a member of the following organizations:
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- Women’s Bar Association of Maryland
- Women’s Bar Association of Howard County, Past President
- Howard County Bar Association, Estates and Trusts Section
- Maryland State Bar Association, Litigation and Estates and Trusts Sections
And has the following bar admissions:
- Maryland Bar, 12/16/1997
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 3/27/1998
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1/05/2012
In addition, seeking a deeper understanding of seniors’ long-term care choices, dementia and the aging process, Natalie completed the Maryland Assisted Living Manager certification course in 2017.